My ‘Pimms’ Smoothie
This alcohol-free smoothie incorporates all the juicy flavours of the classic ‘Pimms’ cocktail. It tastes like Summer in a glass!
handful of strawberries
1/4 fresh lemon
small knob of ginger
1 little Gem lettuce leave
10 mint leaves
a sprig of mint and sliced strawberry to serve
Start by prepping all the ingredients:
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- Cut the cucumber into chunks.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Scrape the skin off the ginger using a spoon or knife, and cut into rough chunks.
- Wash your lettuce leaves and mint.
Now put everything into the blender, with a splash of apple juice and 3 ice cubes.
Give everything a whizz – and serve!
Delicious, refreshing and totally cool…
… which brings me neatly to the CUCUMBER!!